Friday, December 12, 2008

Wry Baby Sample Sale

I had to restrain myself at the Wry Baby sample sale ... I may still go back for more.

Hip baby gear company Wry Baby operates from the second floor of a restored building in downtown Mooresville, in the Lake Norman area.

The super-creative, laugh-out-loud products from Dave and Kelly Sopp have been featured Cookie, Newsweek, People and InStyle, among others. They've got their bibs, T-shirts, books and toys in a a variety of retail outlets, including Barneys New York.

This weekend, they're having their "First Annual Super Funtastic Sample Sale," with toys, accessories and clothes up to 90 percent off. The deals are fab -- I checked out the scene Friday afternoon and walked with a bag full of holiday gifts for wee ones on my list.

Sale details: 10a-5p Saturday; Noon-3p Sunday; 104 N. Broad St. (above Ye Olde Mantel).

0 comments: