Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving beauty thanks

Sure, I'm thankful for my family, friends and our health, but I'm also thankful for Buxom Lips, which gives me the bee-stung look without surgery or the big price tag.

Happy Thanksgiving! In the spirit of the day and holiday season, here are five products I am thankful to have found this year:

Tallulah Glossary in Mouth of the South: The color in the tube is a bit scary in it's brightness, but the gloss is fab alone (SPF 15) or on top of another lip color or pencil. Available at Jeffre Scott Apothecary.

BareVitamins Prime Time Eyelid Primer: I was doubtful that anything could slow or stop the landslide eyeshadow thing I had going on. Until I tried this primer. Fabulous! Available at Potion.

Kiehl's Centella Skin-Calming Facial Cleanser: This gentle, soap-free cleanser washes without drying. There's also no greasy film left behind after rising.

Bare Escentuals Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish: Your lips will tingle, and not in a frightening way. And your lips will feel more plump without having to go to platypus surgery extremes.

Too Faced Lash Injection: I had been on a seemingly endless quest for fat eyelashes when I discovered this big mascara. It was love at first swipe -- I can wear everyday or crank up the volume with few more coats for night time.

What products are you thankful for this year?

0 comments: