Thursday, July 23, 2009

A few of my favorite things

I am a product junkie. I love discovering new (to me) products. Also, much to the chagrin of my friends and family, I love working into conversations references to my new favorite foundation or bronzer.


Here are a few products with which I am currently obsessed:

Benefit PosieTint: I thought nothing could shake my love of Benetint, the reddish cheek and lip tint that looks like a bottle of nail polish. That was until I tried it's pinkier cousin, PosieTint. Love love love the subtle pink on the cheeks. The super sheer pink looks great on lips, too, and is a great foundation for clear gloss.

Diorshow mascara: The women in my family bonded recently over our shared love of this fab mascara. My cousins and I fussed so much about the product, my mom tried it too, and is now hooked. We of the blond eyelashes love big, fat, eye-opening lashes, and this product delivers with little effort.
What are some of your recent favorites? Do tell!

0 comments: