Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I die. She's back.

Oh Rachel Zoe, catch-phrase-happy stylist to the stars, I was wrong. So very wrong.


I couldn't get into the first season of "The Rachel Zoe Project" on Bravo. Why? I dunno.

Distracted by other trash-tastic fashiony reality shows (yes, "Stylista" I'm talking to you)?

Burned out on wee female stylists with big hair and giant Starbucks cups? Perhaps.

Whatever the reason, I am here to confess my RZ sins and proclaim myself a bananas convert.

After watching a screener of the first two episodes of the new season, which debuts at 10 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 25, I am programming the DVR. How's that for commitment?

Of course there's drama. Assistant drama with Taylor and Brad, spending drama when hubs Rodger Berman attempts to put RZ on a shopping strike, dress drama when gowns are hard to find for red carpet season. There's also plenty of cattiness and the emergence of Brad as a fierce fashionista.

Oh forgive me! I have misjudged someone who has the stones to ask Uncle Karl to recut a couture Chanel gown to her liking. I die.

0 comments: