Thursday, June 26, 2008

70 percent off @ Just Grace

I stumbled on a bittersweet retail happening in Birkdale Village in Huntersville (exit 25 off I-77).

Just Grace, a cute boutique, is closing its doors on Saturday. It's always a bummer to see an independent store go out of business.

At the same time, there are killer deals to be had -- the entire store is 70 percent off, including William Rast and Denim of Virtue jeans, adorable dresses and tops and some funky accessories.

I tried to restrain myself -- I left with only a Lewis Cho wrap dress (about $40) in my bag.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got a deal, but did you factor in gas to get to Huntersville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard as it is to believe, people do live in Huntersville. And other places outside of Charlotte proper. And I've heard they like to shop, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love this shop. I got a great dress and my havianas there. I am so sad they are closing.

    ReplyDelete