Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Travel fashion: cute or comfy or both?

Paul Oakley illustration

I'm headed to Colorado for an old friend's wedding. I was stressing about what to wear to the ceremony (outdoors, temps are considerably cooler than Charlotte).

I was also stressing about what to wear on the plane. I want to look stylish, but also want to be comfortable. I want to be practical and cute. Is is possible to do both?

My flying ensemble will be a long tiered dress, cotton shrug and black kitten heel flip-flops. I figure the shoes will come in handy at security. But I'm still a bit freaked out by the cool nighttime temps around Denver, though -- 33 as a low? In June?

What's your favorite piece of travel fashion?

2 comments:

  1. JEANS! And a jacket or thick sweater, because even if it's 112 degrees outside, it'll be 52 degrees on the plane. Everything else is negotiable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about some Jockey Person to Person attire? Comfy, fashionable and affordable! Contact me for a catalog at 856-986-5763

    ReplyDelete