Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fab Find: Too Faced Lash Injection

It’s definitely time for a change when you have been using the same brand of mascara since the eighth grade. Or when people say “Really?” when you tell them you are, indeed, wearing eye makeup.

Enter the miracle worker that is Too Faced Lash Injection in Hot Chocolate. It is directly responsible for my obsession with lashes. I love the plump, thick look it brings, and the fact that it does not smudge, slide or flake. It’s serious mascara – 3-4 coats will produce a dramatic, near-falsie effect, but it's also great for everyday. $19.50; www.twofaced.com.

1 comment:

  1. I bought the too faced lash injection based upon your recommendation. HOW do you get it on your lashes without it being clumpy and gooey. It came out of the tube really thick on the brush and forget about 2 or 3 coats! The first dries so quickly, that it starts to flake off whenever I beging to put the 2nd coat on. I have never had such a mess on my lashes in my life! What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete