Sunday, July 6, 2008

What's up with Project Runway?

Why all the season five secrecy Tim and Heidi? Why?

So I'm indulging in my Saturday ritual -- you know, the one where the world stops spinning on it's axis until I finish reading the Entertainment Weekly that just arrived in the mail -- when the story about Heidi Klum sets off a light bulb. Isn't "Project Runway" supposed to be back on the air in July?

Hot tranny mess -- it's back on Bravo at 9 p.m. July 16! How did I almost miss this? Why haven't I heard anything about who's on it?

I was momentarily freaking out about my lack of in-the-know-ness until I checked in with the boys over at my favorite PR blog, Project Rungay. Tom and Lorenzo are at a loss too, but have some amusing theories on the reason behind the lack of pre-season hubbub.

What are your thoughts about season five? About the show's drama-filled move to Lifetime and production in Los Angeles?

2 comments:

  1. It didn't move to Lifetime, right? I've seen some teasers on Bravo! lately, but you're right... no real shots of the contestants like before.

    Regardless, I'm happy to see it back on. Summer television choices are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused why its not on Lifetime too!
    The same thing happened with Big Brother- I didn't even know it started.

    ReplyDelete